Phillip commenced working for SV Partners in 2019 and leads a team specialising in Corporate and Personal appointments. Phillip has gained corporate and personal insolvency experience across a number of industries including Building and construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Transport and Logistics, Online Retailers, Trade and service businesses, Professional services, Real Estate, Franchise/franchisor businesses, Mining and Exploration, Registered Clubs and ASX listed Companies.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Chartered Accountant
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional (RITP)
- Professional Member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Some of Phillip’s key engagements include:
- Large bus manufacturing Company in Western Sydney employing over 300 employees and holding in excess of 20 million in assets during the Voluntary Administration to enable a successful sale of business.
- Amalgamation and restructure of various registered clubs through the Voluntary Administration process.
- Managed the liquidation of a large hotel. The liquidation involved the windup of the hotel business, renovation works and running a marketing and sale campaign for individual apartment units.
- Been involved in a number of high profile Bankruptcy matters involving sham trusts, complex asset recoveries, misappropriation of assets and dealing with complex voidable transaction claims.
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Statutory Trusteeships
- Voluntary Administrations
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- S73 Proposals and Annulments
- Informal appointments including Turnaround and Restructuring