Graduate Insolvency Accountant in Brisbane
Job Posted: 22 October 2019
About SV Partners
Made up of over 100 passionate, highly-skilled employees across a range of both professional and services roles, SV Partners, established in 2003 is a specialist accounting and expert advisory firm represented throughout Australia. With offices in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia, we provide professional insolvency accounting, turnaround strategy advice, forensic and advisory services to accountants, financial institutions, corporations, financial and legal advisers, and their clients.
Your new role
As a Graduate Insolvency Accountant within our Brisbane office, you will join a vibrant, young and social team where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of both personal and corporate insolvency matters in a collaborative and supportive community. With direct access to our Directors, SV Partners strives to create an environment where employees feel valued and acknowledged through an inclusive workplace built on our company values – respect, service and teamwork.
As a Graduate Insolvency Accountant, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce;
- The drive to build a career in the specialised and sometimes challenging area of insolvency;
- Desire to commence or continue CA/CPA qualifications;
- A strong foundation in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships through strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders, often during difficult situations;
- Proven time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- An understanding of relevant legislation and its application.
What you’ll receive in return
- The opportunity to grow your career in an environment where development and education is encouraged;
- Access to other internal insolvency accountants across all experience-levels for guidance and support;
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
- Regular in-house technical training;
- Head Office location in the centre of Brisbane CBD;
- Access to Directors;
- Ongoing, real-time feedback from your direct Manager;
- Outgoing and energetic team with an active social club;
- Networking event opportunities.
How to Apply
If you’re proactive and possess the desire to progress your career at one of Australia’s most well-respected firms, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to [email protected] and quote reference BNEG19. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.