Receptionist in Sydney
Job Posted: 10/05/21
About SV Partners
Made up of over 100 passionate, highly-skilled employees across a range of both professional and services roles, SV Partners, established in 2003 is a specialist accounting and expert advisory firm represented throughout Australia. With offices in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia, we provide professional insolvency accounting, turnaround strategy advice, forensic and advisory services to accountants, financial institutions, corporations, financial and legal advisers, and their clients.
Your new role
As an experienced Receptionist within our Sydney office you will join our friendly and supportive team. A typical day will include a wide variety of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Operating a busy switchboard;
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors to the office;
- Daily mail distribution;
- Preparation of meeting rooms for external client meetings;
- Assisting with the set up of client events in the office;
- Filing, banking, and other general office duties;
- Assisting the accounting team with preparation of pre-appointment documents;
- Assisting our administrative team with creditor’s reports;
- CRM and records management.
As the first point of contact our clients and referrers have with SV Partners, you will have:
- At least 12 months experience as a receptionist;
- An excellent phone manner;
- A professional manner and be well-presented;
- The ability to quickly build rapport with a range of people;
- Exceptional communication skills and efficiency in taking down and relaying messages;
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise tasks delegated by our administrative team;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If you’re proactive and possess the desire to progress your career at one of Australia’s most well-respected firms, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and quote reference SR21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.