Senior Insolvency Accountant/Supervisor in Sydney
Posted: 24 September 2019
About SV Partners
Made up of over 100 passionate, highly-skilled employees across a range of both professional and services roles, SV Partners, established in 2003 is a specialist accounting and expert advisory firm represented throughout Australia. With offices in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia, we provide professional insolvency accounting, turnaround strategy advice, forensic and advisory services to accountants, financial institutions, corporations, financial and legal advisers, and their clients.
Your new role
Based in our Sydney office, you will be working remotely as part of our Newcastle team. As part of this role, you’ll be working closely with a broad range of industry experts. You’ll contribute to a supportive, tight-knit team on a variety of corporate and personal insolvency matters with the opportunity to do so across two different office locations as desired – city or surf. With access to ongoing training and support, SV Partners strives to create an environment where employees feel valued and acknowledged through an inclusive workplace built on our company values – respect, service and teamwork.
As an experienced insolvency accountant, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce;
- Minimum 3 years insolvency experience;
- CA/CPA qualification desirable;
- Previous MYOB Insolvency or MYOB Suite experience advantageous;
- A strong foundation in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships through strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders, often during challenging situations;
- Proven time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to understand and apply relevant legislation.
What you’ll receive in return
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
- Regular in-house technical training;
- Recently refurbished office located in the heart of Sydney CBD;
- Direct access to Directors;
- Ongoing, real-time feedback from your direct Manager;
- Friendly and driven team;
- Opportunity to work across two locations as desired;
- Relocation assistance negotiable should candidate wish to relocate;
- Networking event opportunities.
How to Apply
If you’re proactive and possess the desire to join one of Australia’s most well-respected firms, please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to [email protected] and quote reference NSS19. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.