13 Mar Christine Stead
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Christine commenced with SV Partners in 2018 and has over 10 years’ experience in all aspects of both corporate and personal insolvency administrations. During her career, Christine has been involved with and managed a number of significant engagements across a wide range of industries.
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
Christine has been involved in appointments across a broad range of industries including:
- assisting in the voluntary administration and subsequent liquidation of a well known homewares chain of stores;
- assisting the receivership of a property development company that included completing construction of the development, sale of the developers stock and trading the management rights business;
- managing employee queries and payment of claims during a voluntary administration and subsequent liquidation with an employee base of approximately 850 staff;
- managing the continued trading or a pub and retail complex subject to receivership.
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – Griffith University
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)