12 Jul Darren Vardy
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Darren Vardy has developed extensive expertise across all areas of accounting, insolvency and reconstruction and business growth strategies during a career spanning more than 26 years.
Darren joined SV Partners as a Director in July 2013, having started his career with Ferrier Hodgson and subsequently working for several insolvency firms. Darren developed expertise in the construction industry and in 2000 established a boutique business advisory firm, Business Recovery Solutions, working throughout most states in Australia before joining RMG Partners in July 2008. Darren became an accredited adjudicator under the Building & Construction Industry Payments Act in 2005 and in 2011 became a registered and Official Liquidator pursuant to the Corporations Act.
Darren is also a Director at one of SV Partners’ affiliate brands SV Strategic Solutions, where his focus is to ensure that businesses overcome strategic, operational, market and management challenges while remaining competitive in their relative industry.
Darren has held a number of positions within community and sporting organisations. He is currently the Treasurer of the NSW Snowboard a sub-committee of NSW Snowsports. NSW Snowsports is made up of volunteers who are dedicated to facilitate opportunities for developing NSW Snowboarders in Slopestyle, Halfpipe, Snowboard Cross and Giant Slalom.
- Corporate & Personal Insolvency
- Business Turnaround
- Transport and Logistics
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Registered Liquidator
- Accredited Adjudicator
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional (RITP)
- Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia (CPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) – Affiliate
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Building and Construction Industry Payments Agency (BCIPA)
- LEADR – Association of Dispute Resolvers
- NSW Business Chamber