12 Jul Joshua Robb
Joshua has extensive experience in all aspects of both corporate and personal insolvency administrations. Joshua prides himself on building long term relationships with his referring client base by bringing a professional and compassionate attitude. He is a Chartered Accountant and Registered Liquidator and Registered Trustee and has been involved with a number of successful reconstruction and turnaround exercises.
Joshua is the current Regional Chairperson of the Newcastle and Hunter Chapter of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, providing support and training to local members and those currently undertaking the Chartered Accountants Program.
Joshua has experience across a large range of industries including:
- Clubs, pubs and restaurants
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Indigenous organisations
- Not for profit centres.
In addition to insolvency experience, Joshua also has a specialist understanding in:
- Club Amalgamations
- Court appointments pursuant to Section 66G of the Conveyancing Act 1919 (NSW)
- Consulting engagements
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Advanced Insolvency Law and Practice
- Justice of the Peace
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional (RITP)
- Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Associate of Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)