12 Jul Matthew Bookless RITP
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Matthew manages a team central to the Gold Coast, specialising in both Corporate and Personal Insolvency matters. He commenced with SV Partners in 2005, has over 12 years’ insolvency experience and is a Registered and Official Liquidator. Matthew has had extensive experience in trading businesses from a range of industries for the purpose of conducting an orderly sale or restructure.
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
- Section 73 Proposals
- Part X Personal Insolvency Agreements.
Matthew has worked on numerous appointments that included continued trading of businesses in building and construction, gaming and hotel/hospitality, clubs and pubs, real estate agencies, manufacturing and business services.
- Chartered Accountant (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Registered Liquidator
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional (RITP)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member of Gold Coast Junior Chamber of Commerce (GCJCC)