12 Jul Mel Purcell
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Mel commenced working as a graduate accountant with SV Partners in 2008 and now manages a team specialising in both Corporate and Bankruptcy administrations throughout Queensland.
Prior to her employment with SV Partners, Mel was employed as a law clerk for a boutique family law firm.
Mel has a keen interest in the turnaround sector including the restructuring of companies through a sale of business or Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA).
Mel has been involved in administrations involving:
- Recapitalisation of ASX listed companies
- Winding up of non-for-profit entities
- Creditors’ Trusts
- Winding up of Associated Entities
- Recovery of large voidable transactions, including preferential payments, insolvent trading and uncommercial payments.
Mel has been involved in insolvencies from a range of industries including:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy and Economics)
- Chartered Accountant
- Certified Turnaround Professional Associates
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround AssociationMember of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia