19 Dec Rajiv Ghedia
Rajiv commenced working with SV Partners in 2013 and, having previously gained experience in managing Personal and Corporate Insolvency appointments, now leads the firm’s Western Sydney Practice.
He has gained invaluable exposure to all types of formal appointments including Creditor Voluntary Administrations, Voluntary Administrations (which have resulted in successfully entering into a Deed of Company Arrangement), Receiverships, Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Agreements.
Rajiv understands that industry knowledge is fundamental and takes pride in utilising both his technical knowledge and ground experience to provide the most suitable strategy for his clients.
- Hospitality industry
- Professional services
- Online Retailers
- Franchise/franchisor businesses
- Bachelor of Commerce – Professional Accounting
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) – Advanced Insolvency Certification
- Chartered Accountants Association of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA