18 Nov Shaun Fernando
Shaun provides specialist corporate and personal insolvency advice to businesses, individuals and financial institutions. With 13 years practicing in insolvency, Shaun has managed formal and informal appointments across a variety of industries.
As a former Senior Regulation Inspector with the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA), his clients benefit from his unique and comprehensive insolvency skills. Shaun furthered his specialization in formal insolvency and informal business restructuring whilst working at Big Four.
Shaun is passionate about helping people overcome their financial difficulties and avoid financial distress. Shaun’s clients value his drive, enthusiasm, empathy, strong ethics, honesty and desire to consistently exceed expectations. He provides complete and timely access to information and undertakes a collaborative approach to decision making with his clients.
Shaun is aware of the impact financial stress can have on debtors and creditors and for this very reason Shaun is dedicated to helping people get out of debt and better manage their financial situations.
Shaun’s mission is to educate the general public, especially business owners on the financial options available to them. Shaun aims to cultivate a better understanding of the importance of seeking professional advice early to help minimise financial difficulties in the future.
- Business Turnaround & Recovery
- Corporate Restructuring
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Voluntary Liquidations
- Investigative Accountants Reports
- Independent Business Reviews
- Pre Lending Reviews
- Informal Workouts
- Official Liquidations
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Debt Agreements
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Accounting
- Debt Consolidation Strategies
- Creditor Defense Strategies to Liquidator and Bankruptcy Trustee Recovery Actions
- Creditor Negotiation Engagements on behalf of Debtors
- Print Media
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Transport and Logistics
- Warehousing, Storage and Distribution
- Accommodation, Cafes and Restaurants
- Hotels and Licensed Venues
- Health and Community Services
- Post Graduate Certificate, Advanced Insolvency Law and Professional Practice (Insolvency Education Program)
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia (CPA)
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners
- Institute of Public Accountants