12 Jul Shumit Banerjee
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Shumit leads a team specialising in Corporate Restructuring and business advisory. He oversees the administration of Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations and Liquidation appointments and has extensive experience in investigating pre-lending reviews on behalf of lenders and financial creditors.
With over a decade of insolvency experience, Shumit’s industry sector experience extends to the property sector having worked on distressed property workouts, construction, sports and community clubs and the wider hospitality industry.
- Sports and community clubs
- Hospitality industry
- Registered Liquidator
- Holds a Public Practice Certificate
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Postgraduate Certificate in Commerce Law
- Chartered Accountants Association of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)