12 Jul Terry Rose
Terry has over 30 years of insolvency experience specialising in all forms of Personal and Corporate administrations, having worked nationally across a broad range of industries, and with businesses of all sizes. Terry commenced his professional career in 1988 working for a firm of public accountants in Wollongong, New South Wales. Opportunities presented themselves soon thereafter and he commenced working for a small firm of insolvency practitioners.
After working for various insolvency firms he joined Ferrier Hodgson New South Wales in 1994 and remained there for 10 years. Terry then moved to Queensland and joined SV Partners as a senior manager in June 2004. Terry has been working in the Queensland insolvency industry ever since. He became a director on 1 July 2007.
Terry is a Certified Practising Accountant and a full member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA). His expertise extends to business investigations, strategic reviews, development and implementation of strategic, financial and operational reconstructions and the trading on and sale of businesses.
Terry is a Registered Liquidator and accepts appointments across a wide range of industries and businesses nationally, covering sectors in the:
- Mining Industry
- Retail Industry
- Hospitality and Service Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Construction Industry
- Transport and Freight
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Clubs and Associations
- Not For Profit Organisations
- Other Service Industries.
Terry’s appointments include:
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deeds of Company Arrangements (DOCA)
- Creditors Trusts
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Official Liquidations
- Receiverships (Private and Court Appointed)
- Statutory Trustee Appointments over property
- Investigative Accountant Roles.
Terry also provides specialist advice to individuals who are experiencing financial difficulties and assists in:
- Informal workouts
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Part X Arrangements.
Terry has been asked to provide expert reports on matters of solvency which have been used in litigation proceedings and Family Court matters. Terry works closely with all business stakeholders, government bodies and regulators providing sound advice and solutions.
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Registered Liquidator
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional (RITP)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Certified Practising Accountants in Australia (CPA)
- On the multi list for the Australian Taxation Office
- Various Clubs and Sporting Associations