29 Jun Terry van der Velde
Terry is a Founding Director of SV Partners, a financial consultant, and an insolvency industry professional with over 30 years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant.
Terry established SV Partners in 2003, and merged partnering firms over the past decade to form SV Partners and its affiliated businesses, and has since been responsible for managing some of Australia’s most experienced insolvency specialists. Prior to SV Partners, Terry began his career with Arthur Young in Brisbane, where he was involved in the establishment of the firm’s Insolvency division. He moved to Hall Chadwick’s Insolvency division in 1989, and subsequently was appointed a Partner.
Terry has developed a comprehensive understanding of business operations, which assist him in all types of insolvency reconstruction, and turnaround assignments.
- Chartered Accountant – 1989
- Registered Liquidator – 1993
- Registered Trustee – 2002
- Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional (RITP)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Turnaround Management Association Australia (TMA)