02 Dec Travis Olsen
Travis commenced working in the insolvency and turnaround industry whilst finalising his undergraduate studies in 2007 and has over 12 years of experience in all aspects of both corporate and personal insolvency administrations. Travis now manages a team specialising in both corporate and bankruptcy administrations of all types throughout predominately South Australia and Northern Territory.
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations and Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Personal Insolvency Agreement (PIA)
- Deceased Estates subject to the Bankruptcy Act 1966
- Administration and Deed of Company Arrangement with a regional transport company employing 47 staff. Company continued trading and jobs continued for the company’s staff.
- Administration and Deed of Company Arrangement of a civil construction company employing 20 staff. The company continued trading and the staff remained employed by the company.
- Administration and Deed of Company Arrangement of an growers agent for a number of grape growers located in the Mildura and surrounding districts. This included reaching a solution whereby each grower receiving more than they would have if the company was put in liquidation.
- Liquidation of long time South Australian retailer including the management of a closing down sale.
- Assisted in the sale of a number of olive producing properties in the Murray Mallee region in accordance with Court orders as a result of a dispute between partners within the business.
- Sale of properties in both South Australia and Victoria as a result of a religious group in order to recovery monies for a former parishioner.
- Public examination of bankrupt and investigation into various trusts set up by the bankrupt in order to protect assets from creditors.
- Registered Liquidator
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand
- Member of Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Member of winSA