Professional Support Officer in Sydney
Job Posted: 18/03/20
About SV Partners
Made up of over 100 passionate, highly-skilled employees across a range of both professional and services roles, SV Partners, established in 2003 is a specialist accounting and expert advisory firm represented throughout Australia. With offices in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia, we provide professional insolvency accounting, turnaround strategy advice, forensic and advisory services to accountants, financial institutions, corporations, financial and legal advisers, and their clients.
Your new role
We are looking for someone to join our professional support team located in Sydney CBD. A typical day will include a wide variety of activities, predominantly providing administrative support to our insolvency accountants,. Your daily tasks will include:
- Insolvency appointment creation and maintenance;
- Preparation of standard appointment notification letters and other standard letters;
- General operation of MYOB Insolvency, which includes data processing and generating precedent templates;
- Conduct searches on companies and individuals;
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS for insolvency appointments;
- Preparation and monitoring of ASIC statutory lodgements;
- Additional office duties where required including, reception relief, filing and general office errands.
As a Professional Support Officer, you will have:
- Proven time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise workload while ensuring other tasks remain on schedule;
- Previous experience in providing administrative support;
- Ability to work within both a collaborative, close-knit team and autonomously;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders;
- The desire to further develop your skills and knowledge;
- Previous MYOB Insolvency or MYOB Suite experience advantageous.
What you’ll receive in return
- The opportunity to grow your career in an environment where development and education is encouraged;
- Access to other Professional Support Officers across all experience-levels for guidance;
- Regular in-house technical training;
- Head Office location in the centre of Sydney CBD;
- Opportunity to work closely with a broad range of staff, including Directors;
- Ongoing, real-time feedback from your direct Manager;
- Friendly and driven team environment.
How to Apply
If you’re proactive and possess the desire to progress your career at one of Australia’s most well-respected firms, please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]. Please quote reference PSO20 and address the above selection criteria as part of your cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.