Who are we?
We are a specialist insolvency accounting firm made up of over 100 passionate, highly-skilled individuals. A mid-tier firm with a national presence, our employees enjoy the systems and processes of a larger firm, with the recognition and fast-tracked progression of a small firm.
At SV, we strive to create an environment where employees feel valued and acknowledged through an inclusive workplace built on our company values – respect, service and teamwork. We know that without diversity, creativity remains stagnant, and we pride ourselves on being an Organisation where problem-solving and finding creative, out-of-the-box solutions is encouraged.
If you want to work at a firm where you won’t get lost in the crowd, read on.
As a Graduate Insolvency Accountant within our Brisbane office, you will join a vibrant, young and social team where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of both personal and corporate insolvency matters in a collaborative and supportive community. With direct access to our Directors, SV Partners strives to create an environment where employees feel valued and acknowledged through an inclusive workplace built on our company values – respect, service and teamwork.
As a Graduate Insolvency Accountant, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce;
- The drive to build a career in the specialised and sometimes challenging area of insolvency;
- Desire to commence or continue CA/CPA qualifications;
- A strong foundation in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships through strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders, often during difficult situations;
- Proven time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- An understanding of relevant legislation and its application.
- The opportunity to grow your career in an environment where development and education is encouraged;
- Fast-tracked internal career progression;
- Access to other internal insolvency accountants across all experience-levels for guidance and support;
- Regular in-house technical training from internal and external industry experts;
- Head Office location in the centre of Brisbane CBD;
- Flexible working arrangements available post probation;
- Ongoing, real-time feedback from your direct Manager and true face-time with our Director team;
- Outgoing office with an active social club;
- Friday afternoon drinks and team lunches;
- Support to develop your networking skills through a range of networking events.
Apply for this role