12 Jul Fabian Micheletto
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Fabian provides specialist corporate and personal insolvency advice to businesses, individuals and financial institutions.
With 13 years practicing in insolvency, Fabian has managed formal and informal appointments across a variety of industries.
As a former Senior Regulation Manager with the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA), his clients benefit from his unique and comprehensive insolvency skills. Fabian can deliver strategic and innovative solutions to address all aspects of the insolvency process.
Fabian’s clients value his drive, enthusiasm, strong ethics, honesty and desire to consistently exceed expectations. He provides complete and timely access to information and undertakes a collaborative approach to decision making with his clients. It gives Fabian great satisfaction to know that the advice he provides is a solution that his client could never have thought possible to achieve.
Fabian is aware of the impact insolvency can have on debtors and creditors. When a client is facing personal and corporate financial stress, Fabian works to implement stabilisation strategies designed to eliminate that stress, avoid financial crisis and maximise recovery.
- Business Turnaround & Recovery
- Corporate Restructuring
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Voluntary Liquidations
- Investigative Accountant Reports
- Independent Business Reviews
- Pre Lending Reviews
- Informal Workouts
- Official Liquidations
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Debt Agreements
- Business Valuations
- Forensic Accounting
- Debt Consolidation Strategies
- Creditor Defense Strategies to Liquidator Recovery Actions
- Creditor Negotiation Engagements on behalf of Debtors
Fabian has overseen insolvency appointments in the following industries:
- Print Media
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Transport and Logistics
- Warehousing, Storage and Distribution
- Accommodation, Cafes and Restaurants
- Hotels and Licensed Venues
- Health and Community Services
- Registered Trustee
- Registered Liquidator
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Post Graduate Certificate, Advanced Insolvency Law and Professional Practice (Insolvency Education Program)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia (CPA)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)