12 Jul Adam Kersey RITP
Contact our team to find out how we can assist you
Adam commenced with SV Partners in 2005, and now leads a team specialising in Corporate and Personal Insolvency appointments. During this time, Adam has had experience with companies in the following industries:
- Franchisee/franchisor businesses
In particular, Adam has had extensive experience in insolvency appointments in the construction industry, with appointments to both contractors and subcontractors including disputes relating to progress claims and retentions. As part of these appointments, Adam has had a number of dealings with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission.
Adam was involved in the voluntary administration of a large construction contractor in North Queensland that included trading on numerous residential and commercial construction projects to completion. More recently, Adam was involved in the voluntary administration of a large pool equipment manufacturer that included the sale of the company’s business and dealing with a number of intellectual property assets. Adam has also been involved in a number of investigative accounting and receivership appointments for leading banking institutions.
Adam is a Certified Turnaround Professional, specialising in:
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
- CMC Cairns Pty Ltd – large construction company in North Queensland that included completing residential and commercial construction projects.
- Occupational & Medical Innovations Limited – ASX listed company involved in research and development of medical equipment.
- Poolrite Australia Pty Ltd & Poolrite Research Pty Ltd – large pool equipment manufacturer and researcher of various methods of water sanitisation. Held a number of intellectual property assets (patents, trademarks, designs).
- Registered Liquidator
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Certified Turnaround Analyst
- Chartered Accountant
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)