12 Jul Adam Kersey RITP
Adam commenced with SV Partners in 2005, and now leads a team specialising in Corporate and Personal Insolvency appointments. During this time, Adam has had experience with companies in the following industries:
- Franchisee/franchisor businesses
Adam has also had extensive experience in the personal insolvency space, including negotiating and implementing personal insolvency agreements, section 73 proposals to creditors, complex asset realisations and income contribution recoveries.
Adam is a Registered Liquidator and Trustee in Bankruptcy, specialising in:
- Court Liquidations
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Large construction company in North Queensland that included completing residential and commercial construction projects.
- ASX listed company involved in research and development of medical equipment.
- Large pool equipment manufacturer and researcher of various methods of water sanitisation that held a number of intellectual property assets (patents, trademarks, designs).
- Trade on and sale of multiple businesses in a variety of industries.
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee and Bankruptcy
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant
- ARITA Advanced Certification
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)