Tim has gained corporate insolvency experience across a number of industries including Non for Profit Organisations, Agriculture & Farming, Property Development and Fund Management, Law Firms, Large to Medium Size, Building and Construction, Financial Services, Labour Hire and Age Care. Some of Tim’s key engagements include:
- Receivership – Overseeing various formal appointments on behalf of a major finance organisation which involved the management and sale of stone fruit & almond farms, together with livestock operations.
- Court Appointed Receivership – Overseeing the sale and accounting of commercial properties, the subject of a partnership dispute.
- Voluntary Administration – Overseeing the management and sale of a large retail business involving forty-four (44) retail outlets located across Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, Tasmania and South Australia.
- Court Appointed Replacement Trustee – Overseeing trustee duties and obligations in relation to ongoing litigation between opposing parties with respect to various property holdings.
- Voluntary Administration – Involving the appointment to a group of Companies involved in a commercial laundry business and real property holdings, the subject of a family law dispute.
- Court Liquidation – Appointment to a Corporate entity formerly trading a law practice, the subject of trust account irregularities and allegations of fraudulent conduct.
- Members Voluntary Liquidations – Overseeing the liquidation of solvent entities to maximize the CGT concession benefits where there are proceeds from the sale of a pre-CGT asset or Small Business CGT concessions available.
- Bankrupt Estates – Involving applications to the Federal Court for Vacant Possession and Sale of real property orders.
- Creditor Voluntary Liquidations – Involving complex investigations and legal proceedings involving voidable transaction claims and trust matters.